Tuesday, April 21, 2015

KCW: Day Two

Day two ended up being better than I expected. Most of the day was spent like this:

He wasn't always this happy but at this point the fever had broken. We had a cute photobomber too.
The Hubs stayed home from work so I could focus on taking care of the baby and we spent a lot of time looking at fabric online. Once I was able to actually put the baby down after bedtime I was able to get around to cutting out the fabric for the baby's outfit. We'll see how many we can get through on day three. That will depend on how well the baby feels and how well I can get to all the other things I've been neglecting while he's been sick.

The only kid left who needs an outfit is Q-ball. He says he doesn't want me to make him anything. He also just turned three so...  Anyway, I have these two fabrics that would be perfect for the theme. The problem is that I'm not sure I love them. They are KnitFix fabrics (which I talk about here) and the trading and selling is in full swing on the Facebook group. I can't seem to commit to either of them but I can't make myself let go of them either. Sigh. Maybe by the end of day three I'll have decided. Or not.
Can't live with them, can't live without them

No comments:

Post a Comment