Friday, April 24, 2015

KCW: Days 3 and 4

This hasn't been the best week for me to try to spend an hour a day sewing for the kids. But I do have something to show for it. This is what I have so far:
The middle shirt shows the back. The black bow with a white knot is my nod to a panda face.
I would like to add more embellishment to the pink tiger and the panda shirt but we'll see.It's been crazy. The plan had been to do a freezer paper stencil on the front of the black and white shirt but ended up rushing to the emergency room with Pink Blur instead. Nothing ruins plans quite like a child who was fine at bedtime and  can't breathe an hour later. She's fine now (it's croup) but it scared me half to death! So instead of freezer stenciling I sat with my girl in a little room watching TV. Pink Blur is now convinced we need a 1 Second Slicer and she also learned a new song. I think I would rather have cut out freezer paper. Or my eyes.
This is her tiger face.
The pink tiger and black and white panda shirts are the Otium tee. Blue Eyes wants a picture on the front and I'll do that when I get around to it.

Q-ball's camo shirt is the free Day Camp tee. He is not impressed that I made him something but at least I got him to put it on. He smiled when I bribed him with a cookie. Pink Blur had already gotten her cookie in the shot below.

Originally I thought maybe I would like to write out "Fierce" in rhinestones across the front of her shirt, but it probably doesn't need anything else.

The hope for day five is to get Video Game's outfit done. It's a super busy day so we'll ust play it by ear and hope it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment