Saturday, April 13, 2013

Service Saturday--Day 24: The Hubs

It's hard to know exactly what you're going to get when you get married.  That isn't a bad thing.  You learn about both the good and the not-so-good after you get married.  Generally the good far, far, far, far outweighs the rest and you roll with it because you love your spouse and because you made a serious commitment of your own free will.  And besides, you know your other half is learning about all your highs and lows, too.  ;)
It was just a tad windy on our wedding day.
Well, I lucked out with The Hubs.  He's a kind man, a wonderful father, and a very service-oriented person.  If someone needs help he's there on the double.  I have joked that some women are football widows and I am a service widow.  He's pretty awesome.  I love him bunches and tons.
He makes me laugh.  Actually, the wind blew my veil across my face just as the photographer asked for our first kiss after exiting the temple.  The wind would later take it all the way off my head and floating across the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment