Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wowzers Wednesday--Day 21

First up today is Shellee Anderson Interior Design.  If any of you are in the Austin area...feel lucky.  She's amazing.  I love all the stuff I've seen her do.  You can see it here on her website. She's got a great Star Wars nursery inspiration board.  Had we not needed to do a free nursery for Q-ball I wanted a Star Wars theme.
Darling?  I could die.  She also has an Etsy shop with some awesome busy books.  She didn't pay me for this, I just love her stuff.  A lot.

Wowzer's Wednesday is also a day for accomplishments and, as such, I can happily announce that I've reached my next mini-goal weight.  I have remained under 180 lbs for several days now which (to me) makes it official.  Hurray!  Now I can make my rewards.  Yay!  They may change a bit from what I posted before because, well, they're MY rewards and I can choose any darn patterns I want.  :)  I think I'm going to replace the skirt because I don't want to go buy fabric and I have a great cut that I bought at least five years ago and then almost gave away because I thought I'd never use it.  I'm so glad I hung on to it.

I've also found another dress pattern I love to add to the reward list.  It's Vogue 1341.  The model is demonstrating the "Whaaa...?" look I mentioned yesterday.
image via voguepatterns.mccalls.com
It's just so interesting and unique.  There are no side seams so fitting could be tricky.  I'll have to make some adjustments to make it appropriate for me to wear, but I've got a great idea up my sleeve for that!  Maybe this weill be my reward inn another twenty pounds.  We'll see how long I can hold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment