Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wowzers Wednesday--Day 28: Challenge Complete!

Okay, so I'm a bit behind on the getting the challenge done, but it's done!  Woohoo!  And I only missed one consecutive day.  Not too shabby.  I learned that, as much fun as I was having with blogging, there comes a point when it becomes too much.  I didn't plan on continuing the challenge after  finished and THANK GOODNESS for that!  It's been fun but after trying to fit in as much as I needed to it started to get unfun.  At least now I know what my favorite things to blog about are and I can choose to post those whenever I happen to feel like it.  Next up will be a shirt and pants.  Assuming, of course, that I get the thread I need to finish them.
For the big wowzer today I would like to present Q-ball.  A week ago he would take a tentative step or two (never more than four or five) and now he's walking at every opportunity.  It's so funny to see such a tiny person walking around.  You would think I'd have noticed it easier after having had two other munchkins, but no.  And he's just so blasted cute when he does anything at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment